室内设计师 | Interior Designer
Woods Bagot is a People Architecture company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that are underpinned by three main tenants: Limitless Curiosity, Computational design based on the analysis of User Behaviour, and Super Typologies.
We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 17 studios in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
Our global studio model allows us to work collaboratively across time zones and borders, using the latest technology to share design intelligence and strengthen our knowledge base around the world.
• To assist the Design Leader from the conceptual design process to Design Development process and to take the active role in the development of design solutions together with their integration and maintenance throughout the subsequent design
• Development of conceptual design solutions to the design problems agreed with the client together with providing assistance to the Design Leader in the presentation of those solutions to the client.
• Undertaking thorough research of both the client's needs and requirements and other similar or related projects to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
• Degree holder in interior design from recognized institution
• Strong conceptual design and presentation skills
• Solid 3D visualization is necessary.
• Mature, meticulous, self-motivated and confident in handling multi-tasks
• Knowledge of all the usual desktop software like 3D Max, Photoshop Auto Cad, Sketch up is essential.
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience post-graduate experience in workplace projects preferred.
• Good communication in spoken & written in Mandarin and English.
How to apply:
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications
Please apply with full resume & portfolio, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references in the subject column to the attention of Recruitment Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.