项目经理 | Project Manager — Architecture
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on AECOM, please visit our website at www.aecom.com.
Under the direction of Project director, play a critical role in projects which may include:
• Work as a Project Manager, manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects in Architecture/ Landscape Design/ Urban design/ Interior Design;
• Responsible for execution of projects from start to close-out(project set-up, schedule, resource , quality , organization and risk control ) ;
• Assist in evaluation and redesign of practice offerings;
• Oversee managers working on client engagements within practice;
• Oversee the accounting, costing and billing;
• Support BD to negotiate the contract.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Landscape Design, Urban Design, Real Estate, Economics or other related major;
• Working experience in related area, and at least 2 years as project manager;
• Strong capability of project coordinating, macroeconomic analyzing and projects understanding;
• Excellent writing skills, strong communication, coordination and presentation skills;
• Be able to coordinate a multidisciplinary team;
• Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin;
• Basic financial knowledge ;
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD, Photoshop etc.;
• Open-minded, excellent learning ability and good teamwork spirit.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your Chinese and English CV as well as Portfolio with the following Subject title – “Architank – Name – Position Title” – to email@example.com for Beijing based position; firstname.lastname@example.org for Shanghai based position; email@example.com for Chengdu based position; firstname.lastname@example.org for Guangzhou and Shenzhen based position.